close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted - Walmart Spinnerbait

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Freeze, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

0   0   0

Walmart used to sell a spinnerbait made by Renegade. It was 1/4oz, white with white colorado/willow blades, the willow blade had black wavy lines on one side. They discontinued these baits 2 years ago. I'm looking to buy as many as I can find. Please PM if you have any you want to sell, used ok if they are in good condition.

Thanks...

2. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

0   0   0

If you could email me a picture I could most likely make some for you that would look just like the original. My email is countrykat@woh.rr.com

3. foofoo

foofoo

0   0   0

Speaking of Renegade lures, I found one at Mal-Wart that worked great on my trip to Ontario a few weeks back. It is a diving crankbait (about 5-6 feet down), shad style I guess, about 3 inches long altogether, and has shiny silver sides with a purple or blue top. Using the same one of these I caught pike, nice sized LM and SM bass (wasn't even trying for them - not in season), and rock bass and bluegill ranging up to 10 inches. Cost - $1.97, but I would've paid $20 for it if I'd known how well I would've done with it. I liked the lure so much that when a pike basically destroyed the rear treble I replaced it with a treble I took off a $5 Rapala :D .

4. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

chances are that you wont probably wont find them ....or need an exact replica. If you still have one take it to the store and compare the details with newer models. The paint/finish is the last thing you should worry about unless the it made the blades heavier or lighter.

NewbreedFishing

5. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

0   0   0

I have the FLW spinnerbaits that where discontinued from Walmart 2 years ago. They put them down to $1.50 to get rid of them and I bought them all. I'll check and see if I have anything like that.

6. ohioredneck08

ohioredneck08 Redneck

0   0   0

i can but the 99 cent ones and i saw some renegade ones a couple weeks ago