Wanted to Trade (strange request)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by normd, Oct 1, 2008.

1. normd

normd

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have $140 in gift cards for Cabela's that I would like to trade for $140 in Bass Pro Shop gift cards or $140 cash. Reason is that I live closer the BP the Dundee, the wifey gets ticked if I drive up to Cabela's too much. PM me if your interested.

2. carxman17

carxman17 cincinnati fishaholic

0   0   0

Hey, instead of trading Y dont you order online. U probably already thought of that but just thought I would mention that. U also save the tax that way!!!:)

3. normd

normd

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

But I pay shipping and have to wait to get the items. Thanks anyway.

4. carxman17

carxman17 cincinnati fishaholic

0   0   0

Sorry just a thought. when I ordered the shipping was free. only took couple of days!

5. PhattyB

PhattyB

0   0   0

Yeah, Cabelas offers free shipping or cheap shipping all the time. It's definately definately cheaper than gasoline. However, I see both sides of this issue. Sometimes you're not exactly sure of sizes/colors unless you see it yourself. Also, let's face it, going to BassPro/Cabelas is like a big boy toy store.

6. normd

normd

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

So many choices so little money once your in each store. Would rather buy in store, that can make returns a lot easier too. Sometimes shipping is free if you spend a over a certain amount.