Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Around Excellent condition, at least, there is a better chance they will run OK. Will buy any colors, but looking for Orange Tiger or Strawberry Spot in particular. Let me know what you have. 9" long, M-9 on lip, bulging eyes.THANKS John

·
Registered
384 Posts
If you dont find any let me know, my son used to date the owners daughter and their shop is about 1 mile from my house and she will make lures to order if my son asks, last batch of 20 cost me $0, also the smallest one they make has been my top walleye lure for the last 3 years , from spring till fall, whoda thunk

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you dont find any let me know, my son used to date the owners daughter and their shop is about 1 mile from my house and she will make lures to order if my son asks, last batch of 20 cost me $0, also the smallest one they make has been my top walleye lure for the last 3 years , from spring till fall, whoda thunk
Thanks ! You probably know Jake Satonica died a couple weeks ago. Sad loss in the Musky world. I am up to 32 M9 Grandmas, I could use a couple Orange Tiger ! THANKS John

·
Registered
384 Posts
I let my son know about the m9s, he said when he sees Sharon at the shop he will stop and see if she can get what you want made up if none in stock

Reactions: Snakecharmer

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I let my son know about the m9s, he said when he sees Sharon at the shop he will stop and see if she can get what you want made up if none in stock
THANKS ! The last M9 was made in 1995, the mold was then destroyed. That is how I remember it. THANKS AGAIN ! John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.