close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wanted tape recorder 12 volt working or not

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Eriesteamer, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I like get any tape recorders out campers or Rvs that will work useing 12 volts.batterie use type.need not have put batteries in but longs can use another out side 12 volt source.OK.just got be 12 volt as to be able use on boat to record my underwater movies.I can fix these so if not working can fix.just what you got in what I am after.no plug in wall type useing 120 volts as I got a whare house full these that I fix and customers never came back for them.less it be duel use 120 Ac 12 volt DC then can use it.

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

That's a tounge twister!!

I'll keep an eye out for you!

3. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

The recorder I was after is to record Video tapes as I want use to tape my underwater Videos.most play as well so thats ok longs it records too.but must be 12 volt user type.working or not as I can fix them.

4. shark59er

shark59er

0   0   0

Just use a 350 Watt Inverter.

Shark

5. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I am not stupid and know the inverter thing.I am after a 12 volt video recorder.not wanting inverters.if have 12 volt recorder only need one battery.inverter will need one to.to much to take less I use what I am looking for.a 12 volt recorder.I had one and know they make them.Emerson was mine.I left it in my camper when I gave it away.now need another.

6. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

if u have a warehouse full of them and thats alot. and if u have already fixed them and no one has ever came back to pick it up. why dont u use one of the oldest ones that u have fixed and used it. apparently they dont want it

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

i think if you read the below quote,you might see as i do,that he was referring to 12 volt units;)

8. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

I got a whare house full these that I fix and customers never came back for them.less it be duel use 120 Ac 12 volt DC then can use it..

ok sorry i was missunderstanding what i was reading

9. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

to clear this up.lots these I have are older Bata by Sony.and a bunch T 120 VHS .plus last few years they are way slimmer then ones I got.in a boat size matters.the camera and all the rest will take up lots space.plus I need a good battery to run these.all the recorders I got are T 120 or Beta.not small to boot.older as 5 years or more.if I can get a few smaller 12 volt ones going to scrap these.no one uses video tapes any more.I also got a DVD recorder to use.but want a Video tape recorder thats out of a RV or camper as they are 12 volt use.these are not to common to come by.plus old as the new thing today is DVD.thus I will need redo the unit to make it working order.why I do not care if not working.if works at all soon will quit.the belts dry out.oil dries up.chews tapes.man I can go on and on.back to VHS tapes I got 500 them.plus 300 Beta ones.see why I ask if any one got any these that are 12 volt out campers.never tried but going to see if and what the latest in these be that are 12 volt use.likly find non.as they now are all DVD players / recorders.just my luck.VHS tape recorders are about as dead as the Blue pike Erie had.