close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted; Snowmobile

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by FISHIN 2, Mar 22, 2008.

1. FISHIN 2

FISHIN 2

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Looking for a used but still in good ,usable , condition, SNOWMOBILE. Will be using it for ice fishing. Looking for a decent buy, well actually a steal. If anyone has a sled they need out of their way, send me a pm or better yet a pic or two. any leads would be appreciated. Thanks all, Mike

2. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

I have a yamaha et 250. I ordered a new belt for it from napa last week but have not picked it up yet. $300 Also have a Yamaha ex440 Runs good $300

These are both early 80s sleds I picked up this summer for the purpose of ise fishing, but ht elack of good Ice on Erie meant I only used them a few days around the farm when we had good snow. They are by no means perfect they have some cracks in the fiberglass and dents in the aluminum but they seem to run good.

Scott

3. 5Cent

5Cent

0   0   0

Mike, not sure what size/year/price you're looking for, but I sent you a PM. I have one that will not leave you stranded on the ice!

Adam

4. G.LoomisMan

G.LoomisMan BAMF

0   0   0

i have a 1980 john deere 440 trailfire.

its real nice and runs...can send pics if wanted. $350

5. FISHIN 2

FISHIN 2

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Got a running list goin on, gonna get one soon, just lookin at all my options, need one strong enough to pull the load ! Keep em coming. Thanks to all, Mike

6. exciter

exciter

0   0   0

my wife and i have our 2 sleds for sale .
    1990 yamaha phazer 2 480cc electric start new plastic skis and studded track.
    Very nice sled ready to ride $1200obo

1987 yamaha exciter 570 plastic new skis brand new track fox shocks very fast and ready to ride. $900obo

Both sleds are in very good condition and are ready to ride we hate to sell them but we dont have the time to ride like we wished we did.
    Both sleds have many extras on them and i have an extra parts sled that will go with the exciter. Please emaik me if interested in them
    jpatterson@bright.net
    thanks
    Joe