close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WANTED Shotgun Barrel

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by PoleSnatcher, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Looking for a smooth bore barrel for a New Haven byMossberg 600AT 12ga. pump.

thanks

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I'm trying to think was that the model "500" or "590" before they were known as the 500's? If so it will be easy to find, The 18 1/2 inchers are harder to come by but longer ones (not sure how long.... 20 inches maybe?) are much easier to find. Try Downs Bait & Tackle in Logan, or any Ohio Valley store.

3. Jason6644

Jason6644

0   0   0

If your barrell ends up being the hard to find one, i recommend you head over to the grand american trapshooting championships in mid august, if you don't find it there, or find someone that can get it for you, you may not find it. It is located in vandalia ohio, exit 63 off of 75, turn right if coming from south, left if coming from the north, can't miss it, its about a mile down the road on the right hand side.
    J

4. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

0   0   0

polesnatcher,here in town it might be worth a try to go to the bunker and check to see if he either has one or could order one for you.
    another place to check is here,
    www.gunsamerica.com

5. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

I have one but are you wanting to trade or buy?

6. looking to buy

thanks Jeff, I've never been in that place, may have to give it a try. Down on water street right?

7. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

0   0   0

yeah,water at scioto.i've only dealt with him once but he got a slug barrell for my 1100 in for me just a few days after i ordered it.

8. thanks guys, really really really busy right now. I'll check into all the leads here in another week wehn I get a chance!!!