Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got me a bow mount minn kota tiller but the scissor mount need so many parts it may be cheaper to buy a whole new mount. anyone have an unwanted scissor mount for an AT 40 tiller?

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
I think I got what your looking for . minn bow mount up/down assembly. and the trolling motor . #50.for it all ,motor works . louisville ohio . won;t sell seperate.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Do you have a pic of what you are looking for? I have a bow mount off an old motor that died. I'm not sure of the model and mine was a foot control, but it has a swing open mount to accept the shaft. I could take a pic of it if it sounds like what you need.

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Do you have a pic of what you are looking for? I have a bow mount off an old motor that died. I'm not sure of the model and mine was a foot control, but it has a swing open mount to accept the shaft. I could take a pic of it if it sounds like what you need.

With a pic I may have what your looking for too.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Mine looks a little different than the pic, but I believe it would work. The mount for the shaft looks the same only the top of the bracket/mount looks different.

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
I think I have what you need, pm me with a deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts