close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted!-moving Boxes

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Nickadams, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

0   0   0

If anyone has moving boxes that they would like to get rid of (around Columbus) please let me know! Thank you!

2. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

0   0   0

Try your local, Lowes, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Grocery Stores etc. Thats were I always got our boxes. They just throw them out anyway

3. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

Nick,

That's what we do. Usually if you go to Walmart and ask one of the managers they'll have you come back early in the AM. I think we had to stop around 4 or 5 AM but I know they let me load my truck full of them broken down.

4. iam20fan

iam20fan

0   0   0

i used to stock shelves at krogers on 3rd shift. call early in the evening and ask them to save the cereal,toilet paper, and paper towel boxes for you. those are the biggest boxes. then pick them up early in the morning.

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

i work in a corrugated box factory and can get you all you want but it would be a bit of drive for you to come to mt. vernon to get them..but the offer is always there

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

Hey bro , I got you covered. How many would you like ? Give me a call and I will start holding them back for you. :)

7. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

0   0   0

Thanks Phil! I will call you this evening.

8. roger23

roger23

0   0   0

go to the whiskey store they are glad to get rid of them

9. scallop

scallop

0   0   0

check the free section of craigslist, i have noticed a few folkes giving them away