Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"THE LUCKY TOUCH"
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a local taxidermist who can do a high quality life like replicas of saltwater fish such as a Striped marlin and Mahi Mahi. I would rather use someone local than to pay several hundred for shipping and crating. however I do not want to sacrifice quality or life likeness due to using someone local. Therefore if you know someone who can do these kind of fish please let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
441 Posts
i would call several local taxidermist in you surrounding area(50)plus miles and ask if they do something like this.the fish your talking about is not common for one to do for this area.once you find that they may or say they can do it,i would then go visit them and see what they have done or have on there wall to show.goodluck in your venture.

·
aka iridealot9
745 Posts
i would use someone down south, i used king sailfish mounts out of florida. these guys are good and you can do everything online. obviuosly you dont have a marlin in your freezer but if you took measuremnts properly and have good quality pics they will make it perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts