close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wanted junk chest freezer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishintechnician, Apr 14, 2008.

1. fishintechnician

fishintechnician Amateur legend

0   0   0

i am looking for your junk!!! lol no i really need an old chest freezer or something that will hold at least 100 gallons of water as i am trying to make a bait well for that bait that i catch. would preffer to come and get one that someone is just wanting to get rid of but will consider all offers. have trailer and truck will pick up.

2. feetdown

feetdown They call me "BIG POPPA"

0   0   0

If you can find one that still works they make great tanks....I can keep the water in mine around 50* with the help of an automatic timer...cools about every 2-3 hrs and keeps them nice and chilled....Ive kept bait for as long as 3-4 months at a time...and can hold around 150-175 bait fish....

3. where is prospect??? have a large one that works..is pluged in but only use it for ice...ugly but works great

4. fishintechnician

0   0   0

5. biteme

biteme

0   0   0

I have on in the basement.. not sure if this works this thing is old and big and heavy and I mean big..oxford area...free

6. Header

Header

0   0   0

I have an old one that use to hold horse feed. Its about 10 - 12 cu ft and does not run. I'm in Canton, Oh. the east side of the state. Its yours for the taking.

7. fishintechnician

0   0   0

bite me and header you guys are a little to far for me to drive. thanks for the offers though. i would preffer something around marysville, delaware, marion,coulumbus. first bump