WANTED!!! Good Electric Meat Grinder!!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by saugeyesam, Oct 19, 2008.

1. saugeyesam

saugeyesam

0   0   0

im looking to buy a good Electric meat grinder preferably one that can handle moderate amounts of deer at least 1/2 horse pw anyone got one they arent using pm me i'd buy a new one but just dont have the cash for a brand new one .

2. PromiseKeeper

PromiseKeeper

0   0   0

Sam, Head on over to Lehman Hardware in Kidron. They have more meat grinders there than you could think of, and kits to put a motor on the hand grinders. Might be less pricey to go that route. I bought a hand crank one that does the job without much effort.
    Scott

3. n8als

n8als

0   0   0

4. auglaizewader

auglaizewader

0   0   0

I have 2 Cabela's grinders. They are great machines. Club members often get $50 off big purchases. That is how I bought both of mine. Quality and reasonable prices.

5. Arbogaster

Arbogaster

0   0   0

There is a line of grinders that Bass Pro sells made by a company named LEM. They make excellent quality grinders and they are made in SW Ohio just outside of Cincinnati ( Harrison ). They also carry some scratch and dent grinders at their store at some considerable savings. Check them out on the internet and give them a call. You can get new stuff from them cheaper than the catalogs plus they have all the other meat processing stuff too. You can't beat the fact you are helping keep your fellow buckeyes employed to boot. Dad just bought a 1HP scratch and dent and that thing is a beast, I'm really impressed with it.

6. iam20fan

iam20fan

0   0   0

try a restaurant auction or go to mendelson's in downtown dayton . mendelsons is like walmart on steroids. if they don't have it you don't need it

7. wormwigglr

wormwigglr

0   0   0

I have a grinder/bandsaw new in the box that I would sell for $60 if you are interested.

8. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

Check this out:
    http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_36989_36989
    I have this one and would not hesitate to (try) to do a buffalo with it! I looked long and hard, thoroughly researched them, and decided on this one. Read the reviews. If you get on their sale items email list, this one usually goes on sale for $10-20 less-or you can inquire about new member coupons.