close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted Ford f 150 or Ranger Stick shift

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Eriesteamer, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I need get another ford truck.mines pushing 266,000 and the frames rusting threw.Got be a stick shift.Will pay more then they sell for.but must be good body as I am a top mechanic and can fix any thing that may be needed repaired.can rebuild motor if needed be.nothing newer then 1997 or there bouts.and yep I be interested in one as far back as they go.longs frames good.I got lots parts for these.Will even buy a wrecked one as I am A-1 body man.crash not rusted out body are my line.once rusted out junk it for parts.as thats whats mines up to.frames gone no way fix it.want get a frame for it if can not get a whole truck.moneys no problem.just got get one before winter sets in.or buy a good pair jogging shoes

2. taleteller

taleteller

0   0   0

call me 330-701-6059

3. taleteller

taleteller

0   0   0

i have a 94 ranger ext cab in good shape little rust over the wheels in the back but the truck runs good,

4. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

The motor,as I do not want a V8 just 4 or a 6 cylinder.What you asking for it.Where and when I can get it.like see picture but thats just optional.for fast reply use my email address.
    stansteamer@juno.com

Thanks Stan

5. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I changed my mind on the 1994 ranger and as I see you do not care sell it.If so post in here.with details.some one else may want it but dought they give you what I was offering you.I see you live up to your name LOL.I would given you up to 3,000 cash for it.but got get one else where as your still in first geer on it.LOL can not wait till Xmas LOL

6. taleteller

taleteller

0   0   0

you had the number and never called must not have a phone sorry

7. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I do not call any one.if you can not email me as I did to you then keep it.Theres better ones out there.?If you had emailed me and sent picture I would bought it long ago.If I wanted it as a Xmas present I post in December.LOLToo bad you can not use computer to email me.but thats YOUR problem not mine.LOL