close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted-Camper

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by LakeRaider, Sep 6, 2005.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

Looking for a small travel trailer or a pop-up camper. Nothing too nice, just not a leaker. Might do some swappin' on a 35 hp Merc-oil inj. model that is almost mint. Anybody got anything? Well, it can leak on zfishs end! :p
    LakeRaider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

2. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

0   0   0

They all leak!!!!!! Hey raider I'm going to offer mine for sale to local drunks. Thy can drive there home to the bar and avoid a DUI.

3. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

0   0   0

Hey men, come on, I,m sleepin' outdoors here ya' know! :eek: Reds still po,ed about loosing her Trooper at the gambling boat thing! :confused: Ya' know, in all this hot weather the fleas are a real bugger! Last nite I had a dang racoon climb in the tree stand with me and try to get my scooby snax I had stashed! :mad: It was a touch and go for a minute till I showed the critter a picture of my mother-in-law! !# He was outta there!!! Ok, come on, somebody has to have a cheap camper!!!! Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

0   0   0

I bought a nice pop up last year that has a/c and heat.It is really nice.Me and my wife thought it would be great but we never seem to have time on weekends and I get very little vacation.We have used it 3 times.I believe it is a 96 model.I paid $3500 last fall and if I sold it I would want close to that.We hadn't talked about selling it but I think I would.If you do get one and you plan to use it in the summer I love the a/c models.I had an old one before without it and it was a sweatbox.Email me at thedotters@sbcglobal.net if interested

5. viper1

viper1 Senior Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I sent you a PM