close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WANTED: Brittany Spaniel

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XL506, Aug 14, 2007.

1. I am looking for a full blooded Brittany Spaniel pup( preferably MALE ). Papers aren't needed, for Im just looking for a companion in life and in the field. Im looking for a REASONABLY priced pup ( hopefully in the 200$ range ). Please help! thanks all

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

gonna be tough to find one that cheap, but it can be done! are you willing to travel at all?

3. Yeah, I will travel... I found someone who has some 4 weeks old, for 200$.. But, still looking untill I hear from him.. But, I will travel.. within reason.. like an hour or 2.. But Im not driving to Tennessee for one lol .. thanks bud

4. Ill trade someone a 2 month old Pot Bellied pig ( black and white ) named Rocco ( puppy pad trained ) for one.. LMAO :D :D

5. COME ON...Complete my life! lol

6. littleking

4 weeks is not even weened yet, be careful with that, i know of a mature springer thats been rehabilitated after spending its life in a 4x8 kennel... great dog and hunts! let me know!

7. The pups that are 4 weeks old aren't ready yet.. 2 or 3 more weeks left I think. How old is the mature Brit? Will it retreive and can you get a pic, and how much?

8. littleking