close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted:Boater for B.A.S.S Weekend Series...

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by BornToFish, Oct 8, 2005.

1. BornToFish

BornToFish Smallmouth Rule

Anybody planning on signing up to the new "Ohio Valley" division? I'm looking for a boater to sign-up with, so that I'll have guaranteed status. E-mail me at JonathanRife@PeoplePC.com.,BornTofish

2. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

You can choose who you want to fish with? I thought it was always random pairing?

3. FRH, It is random pairing...However, signing up with a co angler if your are a boater gives you priority entry and vise versa.....They do that to try to make sure there is a co-angler for every boater so that there are no boater-boater pairings come Tourny Day....You will never fish with the person you register with....
    Take care,

Hawk

4. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Thanks Thunderhawk. NickAdams and I were talking about signing up for this thing. Do either of you know when the registration deadline is or how many boats the tournament is limiting out at?

5. A full field is considered 200 boats...I will be kind of surprised if the fields get that full... The Registration Deadline will probably be sometime right after the New Year for the first Tournament...Then go out from there for the rest of the T's.
    Take Care,

Hawk

6. Hey Born-

I plan to register for Alum Apr9th. I won't be fishn' the entire series though.

Let me know if interested.

Also plan to hit the last two in Liberty division if that helps.

nip
    www.dobass.com

7. BornToFish

BornToFish Smallmouth Rule

That may help for at least that tournament. I plan on signing up for all "4" in December, and "1" in the Northern Open Series at Lake Erie Oct.5-7. I'll try to keep in touch, your offer would at least get me into the first one.Thank You! JonathanRife@PeoplePC.com