close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted boat seats

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Stevo, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Stevo

Stevo

0   0   0

I have an older 18' boat with 2 back to back style seats that are getting warn out, would like to replace with same style or perhaps some pedestal style. Let me know what you have & a price

Thanks Stevo

2. firehawkmph

firehawkmph Retired Firefighter

0   0   0

Hey Steve,
    Check Cabelas. They have a good selection of boat seats and often have some of them on sale. You can get a real nice seat for on sale for about 35.00. I am talking about pedestal style seats. The pedestal is a separate price, depending on how fancy you want to get.
    Mike Hawkins

3. Snakecharmer

Snakecharmer

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

4. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Rating - 100%
    20   0   1

Can't beat Boater warehouse in Akron on price .Range from 69.00 to 149.00 for back to back seats. Strange but the color seems to drive this price..In solid colors.. Sand brown and blue were 69.00 Solid White or Red were around 99.00 this summer .Both build exactly the same.

5. jennis9

jennis9 Fish against the fish...

0   0   0

mike... do you have an address or tele? i cannot find them on the web. thanks!

6. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Rating - 100%
    20   0   1

sure do at home ...I'll pm it to ya later. Sorry all ..Its boaters world. and there prices are up from this summer. I bought back to back 8in seats at 89.00 now there 154.00..You may still want to call them and check it out .Can;t believe theres that big of a jump in price

7. Stevo

Stevo

0   0   0

my old style seats are blue, too

8. jennis9

jennis9 Fish against the fish...

0   0   0

Thanks for the followup - anyone runs across a good deal opn brown/burgandy/tan send me a PM. I'll keep my eyes open for blue.