close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted: AT&T/Cingular Cell Phone

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by lg_mouth, Apr 4, 2008.

1. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

My wife's cell phone is acting up (she talked me out of getting insurance) and our contract isn't up until Jan '09. So, I was just seeing if anyone had an extra lying around they would like to sell for cheap. She doesn't need anything fancy, camera would be nice, but not necessary. Let me know, thanks.

Lg_mouth

2. JPfishing

JPfishing go fishing

0   0   0

I have one, i just need to find that damn adapter. been looking for it for a while. kept the phone in great shape. camera and video on it. good phone. if i come across the adapter, ill let you know

3. lg_mouth

0   0   0

Great. Let me know what you want for it, if you find the adapter. Also, I only have internet here at work, so I can only respond until 3. I will get back to you on Monday if you respond later than 3.

Thanks.

Lg_mouth

4. r9ptbuck

r9ptbuck

0   0   0

We recently swithced from Cingular to Alltel, and my wife has a Pink Razor I would be willing to sell for cheap. Let me know...

5. lg_mouth

0   0   0

What would be your price on the Razor?

Lg_mouth

6. r9ptbuck

r9ptbuck

0   0   0

I would sell it for $30.00

7. bassattacker

bassattacker

0   0   0

if u still need a at&t cigular phone let me know i have two of the LG phones with cameras, one had the aftermarket Plastic LG phone clip holster with belt clip the other is just phone its self.

8. lg_mouth

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies. I will be offline until monday morning. I will talk to my wife over the weekend about the Razor and other phones offered. Thanks.

Lg_mouth