close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted A Model Boat Working Or Not

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Eriesteamer, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

Yep you read it rite.not after a real boat as got one them.But A model one thats remote controled.no one cares go fishing as no one reply to my post so gave up on that.It need not work as I can repair these.Just what you got.Working or not.I want it.

2. truck

truck

0   0   0

What u looking 4 ? part built,engine/no engine inboard/outboard,size of boat?fast,slow? v Hull hydro tunnel Hull ?

3. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I am after a model thats remote controled used in pond.not Erie.in board out board man what gives.all I ever seen in these was inboard electric batterie type.I got a 16 footer for Erie.just wanted a model one to intertain kids at park.What you got in these. mmmmm

4. truck

truck

0   0   0

Sorry don't have any electric ones,mine are all rc nitro.

5. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

0   0   0

6. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

still like get a model boat working or not or just the motor and controls as I then make me a barge boat.I got something up my sleeve and need the works out one or whole boat. what you got mmmmm

7. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

Hi I'm Chris Hanson with Dateline NBC.

8. LMAO.........how cruel!!!!

9. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I can not see any reply to my wanted model boat post.just a silly one you put in there thats not in line with my post.not funny.and the guy add his 2 cents makes no scents at all.you two ought get your act together and put your own post in rather make mine confusing to others.if you do bet you get lots stupid replys as what else.Shape up or ship out is the word for you two.

10. Nikster

Nikster

0   0   0

Its called Hi-Jacking! Never fails.

Nik.

11. In almost any other forum where goods are bought/traded/or sold, there is a limit of 3 bumps (for the sole purpose of bumping) of a thread by the original poster. In such cases, the original poster of a topic is usually grateful for comments (unless they are negative comments about the price) since they bump a thread to the top of the page. The majority of people never browse to the 2nd or 3rd pages when checking a FS/FT/WTB forum such as this.

Since Erie Steamer had no less that 6 threads on the front page of this forum this morning, I'm sure that he really doesn't understand forum etiquette. However, I'm sure the 6 people he bumped off the front page with his 6 separate threads sure would appreciate some... commentary on their posts.

Eriesteamer, I'm pretty sure the Chris Hansen allusion went clear over your head. Has has it ever occurred to you that you might a better response to your threads if you slowed down and put a few commas, periods, paragraph breaks , and punctuation marks in your forum postings?