Wanted A Car Or Station Wagon

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Eriesteamer, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

Want to get a station Wagon or car.running or not.wanted stick shift if can get that.A small van to be OK any thing that beats walking.

2. Nipididdee

Nipididdee

0   0   0

There is a beauty woodywagon- chevy- 125k parked at the end of my intersetion asking $1275- looks clean. Guy is an auctioneer and picks up left overs along the way and parks them- still there tonight...been there 10 days- they usually dont last that long.

Mapquest intersetion of Summit Rd. and Lakewood Rd. at 44266.

good luck!

nip

3. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I have no way get there by time I get there it be gone.I get lost in big towns.with what info you gave I have no idea what year.stick auto but bet auto.size motor bet that too be 6 or V8 as they are heavy.look it out get more info on it.thanks for reply. Stan

4. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

Mabey he'll just end up buying it and dropping off for you too!

5. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

wake me when he comes with the car.

6. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog 'Tusc River Rat

0   0   0

Will have for sale a 98 mitsubishi montero sport, 129k miles, 4wd, small v6, easy on gas ( 24 mpg) that does the staion wagon thing one better- part time 4 wheel drive , air, cruise, cd player, alloy wheels, NEW TIRES - $4195.00 !!! ( nada low book is $ 4875.00) good running , economical suv- will get you to all the fishing holes, haul your gear, and not get stuck !!! wifes suv, just bought her another ( she wanted another montero sport, but the idiots in charge at mitsubishi , quit importing montero sports in 2004- everything else that they build now are "car based" that is, built on a unibody , instead of a full frame !!! shoot me an email, if you're interested !!! 'Rude Dog

7. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

This car maker I hate as they use to put there motors in chrysler cars and they froze up. long before car rusted out.I had one I know.56,000 on it. bet by now they got around this problem. now to another thing stop making them.bet parts will not be around for it.and if so bet top price for them.I had a few those cars they stop making and man parts was imposible to get.any ways I do like the size of it.it was what I like to get ok.but think I pass till I see what they did as if stop all making or just importing be two differant things.the price is higher then I care for as I just want a cheap thing. no one steal my truck I got now.but I know lots others had theres stolen.when I go fishing I got leave car and walk so far ect. hard see car if it being stolen as when out in middle lake Erie.will see what comes up as I will not be fishing for a month or so.