close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wanted 9.9hp motor

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by saugeyesam, Jan 22, 2005.

1. hey guys im looking for a motor for my boat something in a 9.9 ive got an 18 horse evinrude its a 1963 model and on my last trip to atwood last year it quit pumping water and shut of now im sure the motor can be fixed abut i am looking for a 9.9 because i like to fish leesville and other low hp lakes so any one got one to get rid of give me a hollar.

2. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

Ebay has some good deals on 9.9's

3. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

Shortdrift has an excellent deal inthe marketplace !!

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

i bought a new johnson motor for about 1600, it was the previous years model....depending on how much you want to spend, you might call around to local marinas and see if they are willing to bargain with you. this works best in about april.

5. I have a 1987 9.9 johnson sailmaster long shaft motor with low hours and in very good condition. I might be selling or trading for a short shaft johnson or evinrude. I have a shallow draft boat and this motor is to long for some of the places I like to fish. IF intrested you can contact me at rktpwrd86@yahoo.com

6. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

You can contact Reel Lady for the information on a brand new Mercury 9.9 we are selling. We had it on out 18ft Tundra that we bought last July and never even took it through its break in procedure. We purchased a new Ranger and can either trade it in with our Tundra or sell it. Feel free to message her for details.