Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I would like to buy a 14 foot Jon or V bottom boat motor trailer 500-600 dollar range.motor is optional? any help or where to look will be greatly appreciated Mansfield Ohio area.

Thanks,HammerHeadHank:)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
good luck when i bought mine i found a whole lot of very old overpriced boats. i too thought id be able to find an old jon for about that price but ifound out it was gonna cost about a grand to get what i wanted. good luck

·
I fish therefore I am!!
759 Posts
lol if i sold ya my boat motor and trailer for 600 id take a huge hit... id take a huge hit at 1000 but that would be more like it. if ya can afford it ive seen alot of nice rigs for right around 1000-1200 that would be well worth the money.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I know you said you were looking for a 14' but I just seen a 12' with trailer for $400 in Eastlake. I know its a little bit of a drive from Mansfield but the price is right. I'll give you directions if interested.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know you said you were looking for a 14' but I just seen a 12' with trailer for $400 in Eastlake. I know its a little bit of a drive from Mansfield but the price is right. I'll give you directions if interested.
Getthenet thank you for you response but I'm interested in a 14 foot very much appreciated. Thank you everyone for your input.

HammerHeadHank:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts