close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted 14 foot Jon or v bottom boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by HammerHeadHank, Jun 30, 2007.

1. HammerHeadHank

HammerHeadHank

0   0   0

Hi, I would like to buy a 14 foot Jon or V bottom boat motor trailer 500-600 dollar range.motor is optional? any help or where to look will be greatly appreciated Mansfield Ohio area.

Thanks,HammerHeadHank:)

2. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

good luck when i bought mine i found a whole lot of very old overpriced boats. i too thought id be able to find an old jon for about that price but ifound out it was gonna cost about a grand to get what i wanted. good luck

3. fshnfreak

fshnfreak I fish therefore I am!!

0   0   0

lol if i sold ya my boat motor and trailer for 600 id take a huge hit... id take a huge hit at 1000 but that would be more like it. if ya can afford it ive seen alot of nice rigs for right around 1000-1200 that would be well worth the money.

4. GetTheNet

GetTheNet

0   0   0

I know you said you were looking for a 14' but I just seen a 12' with trailer for $400 in Eastlake. I know its a little bit of a drive from Mansfield but the price is right. I'll give you directions if interested.

5. HammerHeadHank

HammerHeadHank

0   0   0

Getthenet thank you for you response but I'm interested in a 14 foot very much appreciated. Thank you everyone for your input.

HammerHeadHank:D