close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

want to float monday am

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Danshady, Sep 2, 2007.

1. any one wanna do a float trip monday am let me know, i know its kinda late, i just got off the water at hoover tonight. i wanna go float darby, scioto, or tangy in the morning in my crawdad, i got the boat and trolling motor if anyone wants to go hit me up ill be looking around on here for a couple hours til bout 11-12 or so, and ill check in the am b4 i leave. so if you wanna hit some stream smallies, or got a spot and need a boat let me know. my lil boat is pretty stable so dont worry!!!

or if anyone would like to school me in the art of bass fishing hoover tomorrow, id gladly accept haha, well take the jon boat out cuz i got skunked there this evening and it was a perfect day with calm water and with baitfish everywhere!!!!

2. hit up the scioto today below griggs with rarevos..its was cool to get to fish with you kevin hope we can get into some more, and better fish next time, it will be the darby. anyways i didnt really keep count but we had somewhere between 8-10 fish this am, all small. tried every bait in the box, water was a lil stained and we hit almost all the fish at 9am this morning then it just turned off, but nice day out and good floating water down there hope others that were down there did better than us, but i dont think they were!

3. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

yeah, not a bad float at all. we'll figure out how to snag the bigger fish next time. let me know if you want to check out that large mouth spot up the road sometime this week. i'll be hitting it in the next couple days.

4. well ill for sure be off work anytime tomorrow all day, dont know if your going in the am or pm and prob thursday morning. after that its unknown and usually last minute but there is some time in there to fish!!!!!

5. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

supposed to be pretty hot tomorrow but that has not stopped me (or the fish) before. i'll be out there around 5pm.