1. Badrad1532

Badrad1532 Erie is a Mother

Lake erie Only

One more thing, Il pay if I have too for gas or a small fee for bait. It would be best if it's walleye or smallmouths. I want to learn how too. But i know how to kill the perch too. Perching is my best game other then largemouths. Il go at 6am or 6 pm , whenever. I just cant get enough time on the lake before it freezes

Anyone Have an Open Seat anytime tomarrow 07/30/08 for anything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07/30/08 anytime. I want to fish but I think my father is taking the boat to Geneva on the Lake. I am dying to fish as much as Possible. I fish and am a diehard serious fisherman. Im in the Lake county Cleveland Area. Im a 23 yr old dude who will get out on the Lake , Through in Some Skoal . And Fish until the lake is too bad or the sun sets. Im all about fishing. The thing I hate most, People who go out fishing, who only want to fish for an hour or if the fish arent biting go in. Im all about making fishing a day thing. PM me or Post here

2. pizza

pizza

a "will gladly help pay for gas" (my guess is some probably wouldn't accept it, but its the thought)will probably get more takers than, "I'll pay for gas if I have to".

And if you use bait, wouldn't it be expected you help pay for it?

I dunno, maybe things/etiqette is difn't up there. And I do understand if you are a poor college student, but still.

3. Badrad1532

Badrad1532 Erie is a Mother

Dude, Im just trying to Fish. Im not poor, I actully make a decent living as a Deputy Sheriff up here.. Il pay for Gas , Bait, Beer whatever, I just dont have the opportunity to use my boat this weekend. I let my father use it.

4. Brad, you still looking for a fishing partner? I live in central IN and love to fish Erie, but the cost of charters is a bit over my head. I like to fish like you said, the longer the better, and would really like to try the night bite on Erie, walleye or perch, i eat 'em both. I have a boat, 22' cuddy undergoing repower right now, not sure when it will be done. I am thinking about selling it as cost of gas make it hard to get it drug up there as often as I'd like. I am a sheriff's dispatcher in Wabash Co. IN and before that I was a deputy town marshal so we might even have something to talk about if the fish aren't biting... that happens to me occasionally. Let me know where you are as well, if you wish, I didn't recognize the area you mentioned. I usually fish Pt. Clinton area and west. deputyb bblue.

5. just re read your post...I know where cleveland is. Sorry.