close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Want To Buy: Catfishing Poles

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Cody Carlier, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Cody Carlier

Cody Carlier

0   0   0

Preferably Catmaxx rod and reel, but whatever you have to sell I can adjust to.

2. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

0   0   0

check your local paylakes...most carry a good line of quality rods/reels which ride high on most people's lists (berkley, ugly stick, abu garcia, quantam, penn, pinnacle, etc...) and most is at reasonable to competetive prices...really check out your choice...cat maxx, thoroughly...the reels, well the older ones werent that great...the clicker was the downfall for them, but the rods...WOW..thats all I can say...i own 2 catmaxx rods and wouldnt take anything for them, I've heard the new reels from catmaxx are better, but you still cant go wrong with a good ole abu garcia 6500 or larger...pure wenching power

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I have a couple rods w/ out reels. What are you looking for?

4. dip

dip dip

0   0   0

cody i'll GIVE you a catmaxx combo if you can meet me round here. i won it in a drawing after i won many dollars for BIG FISH in a flathead tourney and its just collecting dust. its the older type reel which casts good but not sure if it could hold up to a whopper but the rod is nice.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

DIP is the man. Always nice to see someone helping out like that.
    (PS- I'll take an Abu 7000 if you have one!)

6. Cody Carlier

Cody Carlier

0   0   0

That's a generous offer, but where do you live? Im 15, so I can't really travel far by myself, and my parents aren't really big on driving me around the world.

7. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

0   0   0

Dip...what a guy...yea I agree H2O Mellon...its really nice to see someone help another in need....maybe we could get DIP an award or something for being all around good guy ;)