Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just because you have a boat doesn't mean you deserve to be out on Lake Erie. If you feel the need you have to put your boards out 200 Plus feet to catch walleye you sure as don't know what the hell you are doing.

·
Administrator
9,371 Posts
Welcome to OGF. You are most welcome to vent, however please watch your language next time. It's a family forum and kids could be reading your posts.
Thanks!

BTW, I lost a dipsy setup one day to some moron in an overloaded ski boat trolling big boards. Cuts across my stern then looks at me as though I'm to blame. They fish among us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My new cable and sensor ordered.. 300 bucks. Have always had a beef with people running boards off of their boats too far. Finally caught up with us. Boards do not need to run 200 plus feet dragging bass. Kudos to all the info boaters post here. There is always gonna be a jerky bird in the midst. I stand my ground. I don't get scared by the law but abide by it. Many good people out on the lake. Hopefully we will get one more trip out next weekend and start fly fishing thereafter. Many walleye out there yet so go get them. Love the Grady

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
First off I'm a female and fish with my husband. Might be your dream catch cause I clean them all myself and can still turn heads in my bikini.
What on earth does the above have anything to do with the rest of your post? You're not my dream catch because you're married and already caught. I won't go any further then that. Edit your post and eliminate the above and maybe you have a legitimate beef.

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
Was a weird day today. A larger than normal number of boats (including charters) crossing the flow of traffic causing conflicts...especially for a late September. Wazzup with that?

·
"I'll get the net"
1,941 Posts
I am sure GLAD that I am not THAT guy! LOL He may get hurt! I only run my little boards out 150'

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.