Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Weekend Woodsmen
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the great fishing we did in June, we ran into engine trouble which has kept us off the water, but we were able to get out last weekend and get 18 trolling worn harnesses, and we get the big boat back this week! What's the program been so far this week?
[YOUTUBE]n5BizOiO20w[/YOUTUBE]

·
Weekend Woodsmen
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! This video was from June when they were way closer, I am still working on the video from the limit we caught last weekend. Last weekend we were fishing around the 04-07 line, with most fish being caught around the 06. So they are a good 12-14 miles out if I remember the "line" to miles correctly. There were a lot of boats outside of us and I know one of the guys I know was catching them further out than that. With this heat I am sure they are on the move, we were catching them around 45-50 feet down, and again with this heat the will probably go deeper. Worm harnesses especially gold have been the ticket.

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see the new video when it comes out and check out the other videos we have. Good luck out there, we will be trying to get after them this Sunday!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts