close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Walleye trip 4/10 any takers

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by champion184, Mar 18, 2005.

1. I am planing a trip to lake erie april 10th for some walleye fishing have room in my boat for 2 besides myself. I will be fishing around marblehead area and maybe the islands if we cant get something going. PM me if you are instrested in going. :D

Thanks
    Tim Hellinger
    champion184

2. Thinking same thing,Muzrik ramp is ice free.Catching fish out front at american shoal.

3. Bassy

Bassy Bass the other white meat

You may want to consider fishing the reefs in front of the Bessi Power Plant. This time last year we got several limits of walleye using 1oz jigs with stinger hooks tipped with shiners. its very fast action. just ask anyone, you will see the city of boats in that area. good luck.
    Bassy

4. Did good on american past year. Also in front of cedar point and kellys point.Where you all stay at? I stay at Surf Hotel and Wee Willeys ..

Craig

5. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

FSHNERIE

Is that american-eagle shoal? I couldn't find american shoal on the maps that I have.
    Thanks in addvance

6. yes, have you fished it? also did good off carpenter point

7. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

Used to fish that area in the later summer months;Camped at East Harbor State Park at the time.

8. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

9. Looks like it's gonna be a great weekend up on lake.reports of limit catches off south east corner of Kellys Island.Pearch are on fire too,North of Marblehead Light house.Time to Go....