Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bite was tough this week with the wind being a major factor keeping me from the water a few days. The last 2 days have been average with limit catches coming slower than the previous week. Purple hair jigs are working well along with black jigs. Blades are out performing all others however in colors of Silver and in Gold. Thers a technique involved but once you get it hang on!
The bite is still in close with the reefs doing well since the big blow. This weekend should be hot and action will be fast if the weather stays as it is called for. Find water that is 12' - 15' deep and you will find eyes, once the water warms back up fish as shallow as 5 feet on occassion.
Need any help on the water feel free to give me a ring, you can get my info off the web site http://www.eriesfuturecharters.com. If I am not too busy you can get me on the radio on 79/80. I would be glad to help.

See ya on the water! I should have the avatar up as soon as I get a chance, wont be this weekend though...got fish to catch. Good Fishing!

Troy

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Capt Troy,

Thanks for the report.

I'll be out on Friday afternoon. I may give you a call. Ch 79 "2 Short"

Glad to see you here!

Kim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts