Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to head out yesterday in the afternoon to do a litle walleye fishing. Set up in 42fow just west of Avon pt past the shipwreck and caught 9 fish in an hour, with several doubles..it was on fire! It stunk having to throw three fish back but fished alone and could only keep six. All the fish were nice size though, smallest was around 4.5-5lbs. Jet 40's 80 and 100 back with worm harnesses was the deal. Anything purple got smacked. Go get em boys! :T :D

Attachments

·
Banned
362 Posts
Great! Just in time for the weekend. I went out to "the hole" yesterday and couldn't find the marks out there beyond the horizon line. You think I could find a school 11 miles long and 4 miles wide, but nada. Didn't even lose a worm. (but see "Oh Canada", below --> I may need a guide :)))

·
Registered
304 Posts
fished 33/14 yesterday , in the afternoon/evening 2 - 7:30 . 8 eyes landed , two were small. 6 on spoons 2 on harness. 7 drum.Action picked up for me after 6pm when the fish moved up off the bottom. 34ft & deeper produced after 6pm ,[ very near the bottom earlier]I had 300ft of line out on a 40 jet with a planer board too.Never picked up any clams on it,on way home I'm looking at the fishing rods which are rigged still,the Jets lip is all scraped up , paints peeling.Spoon on it never picked up any mussels . Just eyes. Thats what I raised to 34 - 36ft in the evening to catch fish. Had my luck around 33.5 / 14.5 to 32.8 / 13. Tried 34 /15 where most boats seemed to be , nothing for my not a bite.Purple whatever til 6pm then something white , pink panties - lammie cakes -wonder bread Spoons though .2 eyes on the dipsy -harness firetiger silver blades.18 - 23" fish except 1 15" & 1 12":T

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Man does that deck look clean! Nice fish man, wish I could of made it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts