close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Walleye In The Cuyahoga?????

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by lilkev76, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Jusy wonderin how anyone did at the honeyhole, the water treatment plant in Ravenna, the ol bridge off Ravenna rd. Pike, crappies, smallies-about all I have ever pulled outta there. But look at that lake that noone can fish, gotta be some hogs in there, and the river comes out right there! I think what ever is in the lake has gotta be hangin in the river too. Get back at me anyone who has tried for the 'eyes
    Kev[​IMG]

2. that looks like a pike any differ? :D

3. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

That's a pike, but I know there have beem walleye caught at the concrete thingie in the past....heard of at least several reports.

4. Oh thats a pike alright!!!!! 32 in with a pretty nice belly caught last febuary, they should be spawnin here soon, lookin to catch a few more monsters but wantin to see ifits worth my time to try for the eyes, thanks for writin back guys

5. their already spaw
    ning

6. Cheesehead Cory

Cheesehead Cory Displaced Person

I've fished the stretch below Rockwell to Cuyahoga Falls many times, but never caught a walleye. Caught most everything else though: rockbass, pike, white perch, yellow perch, channel cats, bluegill, sunfish, carp, largemouth, smallmouth