close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Waldo Gills 11/9

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Big Daddy, Nov 9, 2004.

1. A giant THANK YOU goes out to Pharley for taking me along on his safari for big gills today. We must have caught pretty near a hundred blueills, we kept 40. Had a few in the 10 1/2 inch neighborhood. All we kept were over 8, pretty much. Maybe a couple gill hooked 7's, but not many. We probably released another 15 or so we could have kept. It was well worth the drive down to get into those hard fighting rascals. I caught two bass as well. The freezer has been re-stocked!!! Thanks again!

Pix to follow.
    [​IMG]

2. Hey you kids...Get outta my yard!!!
    Just kidding. Nice gills. ;)

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Nice Gills guys!

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Awesome gills, I would love to get into some bigger ones like those!

5. Pharley

Pharley Hook 'Em

Nice fishin with you Carl, maybe next time I'll take you to one of my better producing gill ponds.

Hey guys....I don't think we'll be able to fish that pond again, Carl got every last gill out! I love the picture where Carl has about a 10" hog on his dangling line, and I have a 4" baby in the background. That's a tale of how the day was! Nice fishin Carl.

6. Great job guys! What were you catching them on? I have not done much gill fishing in the past. I am sure that I could catch a few but I don't know how I would manage that many fish in a day.

7. gills are always fun to catch. They may not be the biggest or hardest fighting but neverless fun. I need to find me a good gill pond around here. Used to fish one down around chillicothe but no more.

Great job guys