close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Waht did ya get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Dec 25, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I got a new pc, desk and chair.

Attached Files:

2. I got the last installment of the Lord of the Rings extended version, a drift sock and harness, a X-67c Lowrance fishfinder, and enough gift cards to get the battery charger I want (the SE extreme from Dual pro 10/10/eng)!!!!! I must've been good or I pulled the wool over someone's eyes!

Eric

3. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

i got enough joy watching a family member going thur hard times have a very wonderful evening with his kids.......as for me a new leather wallet, a watch, a bluejean jacket and a new cell phone.....more than enough.... :cool:

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

got some things from bps, rod holder for boat, noaa radio, bps towel, rapala 50lb scale, nice bassmasters hat, rapala pliers set, big bass pillow as big as me to sleep with and pick its mind for the spring LOL. Had great time watching the kids

5. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

walleyeguy said he got me a goose egg,but i havn't seen it yet.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

6. Mr Bubbles minnow bucket, trolling book and filet knife. :cool: Told the wife and kids I didn't want anything else and they did exactly that. :)

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

camera and quantum catalyst reel

8. JBJ

JBJ

Fishing related, I got a Sportrak Topo GPS, holder and cover, a bass fishing game I can play on my kid's GameBoy Advanced, rain gear, and cold weather bibs. Also, a gun case for my AR15 and some other odds and ends.

Merry Christmas everyone!

9. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I got a pressure washer,an impact wrench,and a gift card for Dick's. The best gift was spending time with family. I cleared an area on the hill beside the house down to a managable 2"or 3" of snow with the snow blower and iced it down a bit with water. The Grandkids and I had a great time sledding on it along with our neighbors and their Grandkids. We had spiral cut ham,sweet potato pie,dirt cake,Jack Daniels,and lots of other goodies. :) :) :) :)

10. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Got stay home all weekend with the kids that was the best thing i could have gotten...thank you old man winter

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

2tall that is a great filling isn't it, i work to much myself and love it when get to spend long weekends at home .

12. I Got A Visit Here At The Hosptal From My Wonerful Sister..

13. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Hey Jack, is that an EMachine? I got a new computer also. EMachine,printer, DVD Burner, CD Burner, way more memory than I will ever need and a bunch of other goodies in it also. Still having trouble figuring out the DVD burning part though.

14. I got a hand held GPS and a new pair of really nice hunting boots. I always have all my kids spend the night on Christmas Eve, and that is in itself one great present.Had enough food for an army. It was great.

15. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Lee, It is a Hewlitt Packard.

16. CW03

CW03

A Ruger Engraved Red Label, 20 gauge, 28 inch barrel O/U :cool:

White River Fly Shop (Bass Pro) Classic Fly-Rod/Reel Combo. 9ft rod with a 7 line weight. Plus an assortment of flies.

17. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Man I was hoping you didnt say that Jack. HP and EMachine look so similar. I just replaced my HP, nothing but problems with it since I had it. But things change so fast with computers, that don't mean anything. Hope you like it. Well, with that said....anyone wanna buy my Hp.............LOL

18. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Dude you should have goten a Dell ...I love mine never a problem with mine or my wifes

19. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

a 7'6'' flippin stick and a 6'6'' flippin stick both made by Allstar, matched with 2 Shimano Curados
    also a dozen mallard decoys and 2 duck calls from Echo

20. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

My wife and I don't get to much for ourselves. It allows us to get more for my three boys. I don't let her buy fishing stuff anymore anyway. I learned that the hard way. My boys got me an electronic dartboard though. It will keep me busy until the new Bass Pro Shops catalog comes out and I start getting the boat ready again!!