close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wading the GMR on Sunday 2/27/05

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by H2O Mellon, Feb 26, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Yeap..... Bubbahunter & I are going to hit the GMR on Sunday. I just bought a new pair of the Redhead "Big Man" wadders from Bass Pro, man they feel great, which in unusual for me.

Came back to two sick babies. Both seem to have that bad flu thats going around. So I figure what teh heck, I might as well be sick w/ them next week! I'm hoping to catch a couple smallies. We'll post some pics!

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Gee, I cant wait to see the pics...I am sure there is gonna be lots of fish pictures :rolleyes:

3. H2O Mellon

Ha! There will be lots of pics..... Just dont know what the pics will be of.

4. How did the new waders work out for you? I'm heading to bass pro on monday (hopefully most of the weekend nuttiness will be over by then) and plan on buying some. Thanks for the input. jlt

5. H2O Mellon

I loved them! See my post in the Tackle Talk area.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

wheres the pics of all da fish????

7. Fish????? ...the only thing he took a picture of was a fat guy(me) wading the river.lol

this freakin curse that Bryan has getting bad.not only can`t he catch a fish but anyone within a mile of him can`t.one way or another i`m gonna get him catching fish.lol

Bub

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i'm sure he'll break the curse at the kids outing.... even if it means he catch a bluegill.. :D

9. Sounds like Bryan may have rubbed up against the Catking and took his curse.
    Now we know what happened to it. :rolleyes: