close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Waders for Fat Guys.....

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Feb 28, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

On Fri I bought a pair of the Red Head Big Mans Waders that Bass Pro sells for $129. They are great. Wow! Highly recomended. Plenty of room, which for me has been darn near impossible to find in a pair of waders. I had a pair of jeans underthem yesterday & the water felt great!

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

That's a pretty good price. I paid $130 for a pair of double reinforced, insulated Lacrosse waders from Maummee Tackle a few years back, and they were marked down about $70.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I am extremely pleases w/ these! I got the camo ones, the plain brown are only $119

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Yep. Mine are camo too. Probably about the same :) Love em! TONS of room.

5. When they see those fake tree trunks stroking their way through the water?
    :confused: :p :D I had a pair made special for Rocky River. They are covered with a sewage pattern and make the fish relaxed. :rolleyes:

6. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Speaking of waders... I just bought a pair of Hogmans Neoprene waders.. What am I supposed to wear under them????
    Marcia

7. I would wear fleece as the Neo's get fairly warm and do not release moisture. I prefer breathables and layer poly pro and fleece under them.

8. JBJ

JBJ

I bought a pair of "stout" size waders from Cabelas about 5 years ago. They had some kind of clearance going so I got them at a super price. They are 3.5 neoprene and I haven't had any problems with them to date.