close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wader?

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Rooster, Mar 28, 2005.

1. I have a pair of Orvis Clearwater waders that are about 4 years old, but have only used them about 25 times. Over the past two years, the neoprene stocking feet have developed multiple leaks. I plan to see if Orvis will repair/replace them after the water warms enough to wade without them.

However, I doubt that they will replace them, and I will need to get another pair for Fall. I don’t want to spend a lot on waders, but I do want a pair that will last a little longer. Do you have any suggestions for a pair of durable waders under $200? Thanks!

2. I have a pair of Gander Mtn. guide series neoprene waders that are going into their 3rd season on the Maumee river. I use them 40-50 times per year and have held up good. I think they were about $150 but I can't remember for sure. I'm really hard on equipment and when these wear out I will definately get another pair.

3. easternflyfisher

easternflyfisher BassHaveOvertaken

i have a pair of hodgeman neoprenes that i use for cold water situations, and they are really nice.

4. I got a pair of neoprene's for meijers for 75. Not really the best pair on the market but for cheap they work.

later,
    jay

5. Walmart under 100 bucks used for 3+ years pretty hard. Boot foot waders, not stocking foot.

6. I think I'd talk to Dave at Dave's bait.

7. Look at Cabela's waders, i have a pair of 5mm neoprene waders i purchased through them and have used several years in river salmon fishing. They are made great, comfortable and have never once leaked. Best of luck and Good Fishing !!