close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wader Problem

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by SteelinaTrout, Oct 23, 2007.

1. SteelinaTrout

SteelinaTrout King Fisher

Having a bad day :mad: went fishing caught 1 tiny bluegill and stabbed a hole in my wader boot with a stick :C The hole is right at the ankle of the boot. Need to fix it thought if i used an intertube patch for tires it would probably close up the nice size hole pretty well. I'm not sure it that would be water proof? though it holds air. Has anyone tried this before? :T :B

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i'm sure there are repair kits on the market made specifically for that,but in the days before they were available,our rubber waders were adorned by numerous inner tube patches:D
    they work great.

3. SteelinaTrout

Yeah i guess its worth a shot i already got silicon on them...lol...ruff terrain i guess thanks

4. SteelinaTrout

just used the waders after i used a intertube patch and some seal all sealant. i had no leaks, just hard earned sweat! although it shouldn't leak the box says it seals metal gas cans so it better have worked for the enviroments sake!...:D lol...my buddie used the same stuff and he still leaks though. maybe he needs too goop that stuff a little more in the seams and crevasis. good fix for $2.00