Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using worms wacky rigged and slaying LM at a few ponds here in grove city. My problem is I like to use YUM watermelon candy but I can not find them anywhere. Do any of you out there use these worms and if so where are ya finding them.

·
Registered
674 Posts
i have never used this specific worm so i do not know where you can find them but i will say that you will probably do alright with any watermelon color worm 5 inch or bigger in the ponds if you cannot find the specific one you are after.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I've done very well with a 4" natural brown color. Can't keep them off the hook in ponds. They rarely hit bottom before they get hit. I fish them wacky and weightless. Let them sink slow and wobble on the way down.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've done very well with a 4" natural brown color. Can't keep them off the hook in ponds. They rarely hit bottom before they get hit. I fish them wacky and weightless. Let them sink slow and wobble on the way down.
That's about how I fish them also, Have you ever used O-rings to rig them up? I usually just hook em thru the belly.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Instead of the o rings get some shrink tube in the right size and cut it into narrow bands slide it on the senko and run your hook through the shrink tube and worm.Works great and easier and more long lasting then o rings.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Instead of the o rings get some shrink tube in the right size and cut it into narrow bands slide it on the senko and run your hook through the shrink tube and worm.Works great and easier and more long lasting then o rings.
C Stewart your name wouldn't happen to be Chad Stewart would it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts