W.B today .

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bountyhunter, Apr 22, 2008.

1. fished w/b today for a few hrs nice lake great docks , caught the biggest crappie ever in ohio today . I:Ve taken some big crappie in my days BUT never one this big . I:LL be back . oh I turned him loose .any fish gets that big desires to be released. , in the wood .

2. bountyhunter......sounds like an awesome catch. Where is not important but what you got it on would be nice to know.

Thinking about heading for WB thursday.

Thanks for the info.

3. You didn't want to hold the state record?

4. Chaunc and I are fishing there today... Look for the pics later!

5. I've caught state record fish multiple times........I just didn't want all the fuss, fame and fortune that comes with it, so I let mine go too!!!!:p

6. ....Sounds like the Bull S _ _ T...is getting pretty deep on this thread....Ha!!Ha!!.....
    GOOD FISH STORIES GUYS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  7. Chaunc and I hit it today with OK results. We caught fish, not a lot of fish, but did OK. Lots of small ones. If we were keeping, we would have had 12 or so... All fish were released. Biggest was this slab I caught dabbling with teh long rod... What a pig!

[​IMG]

Fish are just starting to come up shallow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming over Chaunc, my fellow Microspoons Pro Staffer!

8. Yes, we were using Microspoons and their jigs. THEY WORK!

I also hammered them pretty well on a Slider head/soft plastic combo. Man, I like fishing with those.

More of Chaunc..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chaunc got that slab drifting a microspoon.. See it in the fishes mouth?? THEY WORK!

9. ...Where can I buy these microspoons....You and chaunch sold me and now I would like to try them...Where can I get them...Thanks
    :confused: GOOD FISHING GUYS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  10. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Thanks for the invite. I'll have to hit a baitshop or walmart tomorrow. I have to replace half my tackle box that i lost today.:p Big guy can dip those bushes. Here's his slab of the day.
    [​IMG]
    I'll meet you at Mosquito when i get back from Ky Lake. Bring Nick with you.:eek: I wont stand a chance with you two.

11. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Tipped it with a minnow. You can use a crappie nibble too.

12. Once again, great job on the slabs! Chaunc and them Micro Spoons are just plain dangerous! I need to head up to skeeter and get me some of them crappie before you guys clean them all out! :p