close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

W.b. Report Please

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CRAPPIE LOVER, Aug 3, 2007.

1. :C Has anyone been fishing WB this past week, if so what does the water look like, pkease dont say wet, how low is it and has there been any fish caught to the best of your knowledge. Want to go over next Monday and was curious,,can any one help me.
    GOOD FISHING GUYS :G

2. I was by there last Tuesday, didn't fish, but it looked to be somewhere between 6 and 8 ft. low! People fishing off the East ramp-hear muskie action is hot right now.
    Good luck.

3. I think by now most fish are suspended. Most of standing structure or at the thermo. Makes for black crappies tough to come by. Best bet is us your electronics by locating the depth of bait and fishing the west end in that depth. That end holds a better day bite most the time.

4. I camped there last week. The level is down about 6' and somewhat clear for WB at least on the east end. Mud lines form from all the boat traffic. It was really crowded even on the weekdays.

5. Been out twice in the last week for some evening musky hunting. We have caught 5 in those two trips between 38" and 30". With these temps, handle them very little and release as quickly as possible.