close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

W/b berlin milton did a drive by

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bountyhunter, Jan 7, 2008.

1. wb is open ,one guy out there in a boat .orange jacket on , he was down by the west end. milton ,three guys fishing the spillway ...scim ice over the lake ramp is a mess ,don;t think you could launch. berlin open ramp ok. I:D be on W/B if I had my motor back.

2. Hey Jim how full are these lakes ....might end up hitting one or more this week or weekend....berlin ,,milton:B

3. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Eyeballs, check out this site for lake levels. USACELRP-WM-ReservoirReportand Forecast

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Damn, I would have been on WB before sunrise this morning if I didn't have to work.:mad: It was 50F this morning at 5:00AM at my house.

5. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

today would have been a great day on any lake..

6. w/b has plenty of water, berlin looks real low so does milton. anybody been by mosquito?? wonder who the fisherman was on w/b? real light brown color truck in the parking lot . one of the bunks is brokenon the trailer

7. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

8. It be me. The guy in the Orange jacket. Couldnt get west any ferther. Ice kept me on my toes and couldnt get around goose. Still vert from 8-30 feet water. Trolled 8-30 feet of water. Marked ALOT of fish. Some big some small. Alot of shad dying off and fish top to bottom. No takers!:S Just a nice day too fish.:D

9. OK> chaunc ,I:M going to go buy my P/A lic today . before you catch the state record [lol]jim