close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Viper upgrade!

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Sep 27, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Well after a weak of thrashing its ready for the first test run! Lots of changes
    and wrenching. Added race seats, CMC trim, hotfoot, wheel trim, all new rack and pinion steering, new cables, polished aluminum seat bases and adjustable drivers seat. Bilge pump, s.s battery tray. Have the offshore exhaust ready to install. Transome reworked in stainless steel. Mota' covers in primer and ready to paint to match the boat. New trailer will be here Wed. from McQuack. Rewired eveything point to point. Mondo Thanx to Red(.)(.) :)
    Raider<><>

Attached Files:

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Ready to rock! :) Delta Wing hull!! Looks fast just sittin' there! :) Raider<><>

Attached Files:

3. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Looking good!!
    What happened with the Drag Boat?

4. Lookin' good, nice work raider.

5. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Still waiting on rubrail to get here. Ordered it 4 weeks ago. Backorder. All thats left to do on that one is rubrail, wiring, and hang a mota'. Times running out for this year! :( Like Larry the Cable Guy saz') Get er' done!!!
    I,m tryin'! :eek: OH yeah, Red made me paint the house! :mad: Jeez, ya' gotta' have priorities!! LoL gIRLz (.)(.) :cool: Raider<><> Oh Yeah, my flamer painter dude has been on a 2 month binge! and is lost in the bottomless bottle again! :(

6. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Still flameless! :cool: Raider<><>

Attached Files: