close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Vintage Hockey Items FS

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by normd, Jan 23, 2009.

1. normd

normd

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I have four 1970's era wooden IHL sticks from the Toledo Goaldiggers and the Saginaw Gears up for grabs. I will not ship because of the cost and fear of them being broke while in transit. I am in Toledo Ohio. Asking $75.00 / obo for the set. Condition is fair to good.Check, Money Order or Cash - No PayPal. Here is what I have:

* - One 48" wooden stick on one side of the shat it is printed with Toledo Goaldiggers, on the other side it says Toledo Trust and made in Canada.

* - One 28" wooden goalie stick one side says Toledo Goaldiggers the other says Louisville Slugger. The blade of the stick is signed by Toledo Goaldigger toughman Ian MacPhee (74-79) and another signature that I cannot make out. This stick has some moisture damage where the shaft meets the blade.

* - Two 21" wooded sticks each side of the shaft is says Saginaw Gears Hockey Club. One of the sticks has the Saginaw Gears logo stamped on it, the other probably does to but the blade is taped. He stick is stamped with the manufactures name: Gaston Jolicoeur Mfg, Quebec. 1970's era.

I have photos to email if your interested. Serious buyers only can email at norm41270@bex.net or PM me.

Pictures are here:
    http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/rr161/Lowe165/