close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Vintage Glass Cuddy

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by stosh, Aug 20, 2007.

1. stosh

stosh Fishin' Again

0   0   0

Originally used by British Coast Guard, this 23' Carnavale was built in England and after several years in service she was bought and shipped to the US by a former Navy Officer who powered her with a 1985 Suzuki 65hp. I bought her three years ago and enjoyed her a lot. Health issues made me let here sit much of last year, but now I had the Carb redone, a full tune up, and the lower completley redone including seals. Indoor potty, dual fuel tanks, Eagle Fish Elite 320. Call Andy 513-553-6042. $4500.00[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. boatnut

boatnut

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

interesting looking boat. Too bad the steering wheel's on the wrong side! them durn brits! :)

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

I noticed that also ! When I was out to lunch today I saw a boat for sale with the same issue !:D I have never seen a boat like that prior to today, let alone two in the same day.:D

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

how fast will it go?? a 65 hp seems a little underpowered?

5. stosh

stosh Fishin' Again

0   0   0

Top Speed was bout 35mph. According to the former owner, the Brits had twin 75 on her. That sounds over the topp to me. But she runs nice and is great for two men and a big brown dog or three guys.