Vic's OPEN HOUSE for ALL!!! Sat 2/28~10a-5p

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nipididdee, Feb 14, 2009.

1. FREE food and drink! Many sparkling boats!!! Tackle and manufacturer reps!!!

Saturday Feb. 28th from 10am-5pm EVERYONE is welcomed to checkout the first and annual Vic's Sports Center open house event located at their GIANT indoor showroom.

Mapquest 2039 Tallmadge Rd. Kent Ohio 44240 or call 330-673-7600

Love to see a strong OGF showing. Walleyes, bassers... or even just lurching for the free grub!

Hunt me out from the crowd... I'll sneak ya back to the spare fridge!!!

Hope to see many there!!!!

nip
    www.dobass.com

2. me and my grandson will be up you people sure helped me out this summer, moving my motor to the right position. wheres that frig at?????

3. Glad to hear they got you guys all setup Bounty! They have been known to fix a rig or two.

There's now some talk about possible guest presenters.... stay tuned!!!!

nip
    www.dobass.com

4. Hi guys my Seminar time for the open house on the 28th of Feb is 1:00. Vic will also be doing one after me on the how to's of bass fishing. Hope to see alot of you at this event. If you never been to a Vics open house or party your missing out. Gary Zart Blue Dolphin

5. O-geeze here we go with the "how to hook a nightcrawler" gig...people actually pay you for that stuff :p;)

Lookn forward to it Zart- I'm bringing the hecklers with me...be ready ;)

6. If I don't work that day, Nick and I will be there the 28th... CH 3 has been screwing with my schedule and I'm going to be stuck on weekends for awhile.. Not real happy, but no other jobs out there. :mad:

See you guys then.

7. Anxious for the ice to go away...

8. Lol im a little shy so go easy on me. I will also give some bass tips afterwards. Lol. See ya there buddy Gary

9. The KSU Fishing Team will also be at Vic's throughout the day this Saturday during the open house. I hope to answers some questions that some of you may have about the FLW College Circuit or the Father's Day Open we will be hosting at Berlin Res.

I am looking forward to meeting some of you this weekend!

Scott
    www.fishksu.com

10. Will any reps from Daiwa be at the open house? Can not find too many zillion rods out on the market.

11. The Rodshop will be there with plenty of gear very possibly will have the popular Diawa reels and rods.

There willl be FREE FOOD!!! :)

Gettn' ready to head out right now- hope to see many OGF folks there!

nip
    www.dobass.com

12. Thanks to Vic's for putting on such a great open house. The food was awesome! Lasagna, sausage sammiches, pizza, drinks, and LOTS of popcorn! Nick and I had a great time. The boats were fun to look at and dream... Gives me another eason to keep playing the lottery... Picked up some blades from Rodmakers, plus a couple new crappie reels.. Good to see you Ray!

It was good to see all of you guys! Many, many, MANY OGF members there... Just like a family reunion!

Thanks again. It was a ball.

13. There was a point at about 130pm I was trapped with pizza on my right, lasanga on my left and someone poked me,head on, with a sausage...when I turned around I bumped off a 285 Stratos and fell onto a 188 Ranger VX and spilt my fourth Mountain Dew-

I never left the tournament table after that!!!

What an OGF turnout!!!

Thanks Vic's for givin' back.

nip

14. Been to a whole bunch of dealers "open house" events and what Vic's had going on Saturday was the finest I've seen without a doubt!

Makes a guy almost wanna buy a Stratos hey Nip?;)

15. Culln' your banner could read "$10,000" double your win !!!! :B

[​IMG]

nip
    www.dobass.com

16. Join Date: Jul 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank all you guys for coming out yesterday to Vics. I had a total blast with the seminar. It was cool with the people in the boats and all the seats taken it was like a stadium effect there. You guys were a great audience with some great questions. Vic, Tom, and family as ususal put on a awesome show with all the food and drinks. Thanks Guys and hope to see ya on the water soon Gary Zart Blue Dolphin