close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Vibe E

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by FINMAN, Oct 16, 2004.

1. FINMAN

FINMAN Old Junior Member

Anyone know the website for these guys? I'm interested in their color / size chart, if it's available. Seems like the baitshops always have a couple of empty pegs in the vicinity of the Vibe e's they have stocked... makes me feel like I'm missing out on the better choices. Also interested in how these baits perform compared to the Reef Runner Cicadas.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

If you want to see the best display anywhere, get ahold of Jim Corey, he on our staff. His bait store has the biggest and best selection anywhere. Cripple Creek bait & Tackle. He's located by Tappen Lake. He's old( ;) ) but a nice guy.

3. www.vibelure.com , I second what Dale said. Jim Corey at Cripple Creek Tackle has the best selection in Ohio that I've seen. I look at the colors available on the website and then give Jim a call!

4. I'll "third" what the other fine gentlemen :rolleyes: have said regarding Corey's display and color selection. The Vib-E has been more effective for me than the other blade baits and seems to be less prone to tangle.
    As far as Corey being an "old guy", they are right as the mask he wears makes you think he is only in his prime. :p :D

5. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

And these comments come from someone who remembers BEFORE Doris Day was a virgin. I carry every color and size Vib-"E" Bladebait. They come in 6 sizes: 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, & 3/4. Colors available are:
    Metalic Gold
    Chrome
    Silver/Black
    Lime Flash
    Shiner
    Chrome/Chartreuse
    Gold/Chartreuse
    Black Shad
    Blue Shad
    Chartreuse Shad
    Chartreuse Tiger
    Gold/Black
    Gold/Orange
    Gold/Green
    Metalic Gold Tiger
    Firetiger
    Chartreuse/Lime Head
    Chartreuse/Fire Head
    Chartreuse/Black
    White/Red Head
    Glow/Fire Head
    Chrome/Blue Back

6. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Vib-e display at Corey's.

[​IMG]

7. Corey

Shoulda hired a stand-in for that pic, lol. What a Gnome!

8. I'll second and third that! :p :D ;)

9. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

i don't beleive the largest made are 3/4, i have seen alot bigger ONE THEN THAT. but i beleive it may have been a special order. ha ha
    tim

10. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Tim,

Are you talking about Corey or the vib-e's??

11. Corey

Hopefully he's talking about the Vib-"E"s, lol. If so, Tim, I do have some big bladebaits, designed for Stripers, in my box, that were made by Bullet. Not much action to them but they have a huge profile, as do I.