Vib-E's and Mr Twister Top Prop's

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jimnrg, Oct 25, 2008.

1. I just heard of these lures and looked them up and they both look like they have really good potential.What size and color Vib-E's are catching saugeye and bass? Has anyone tried Vib-E's in the GMR? Same questions on the top props.

2. SAUGEYE HUNTER

SAUGEYE HUNTER CANT GO FISHING ENOUGH!

I Just Started Using These Lures And I Think They're Great.i Use 3/16 In A Variety Of Colors. Mainly Pink, Green, Silver And Fire Tiger. I Have Only Used Them On Indian Lake With Good Success For Saugeye!! My Next Target Is Cj Brown For Walleye. Never Tried The Gmr But, They Should Work For You. They Have Great Action !! Try Them!!:b

3. yep they work great in the gmr for saugeye and smallies I use every color but would say the firetiger is my fav. I generally use the 3/8 oz.

4. Another question is where can I buy them? I'm in Troy in Miami County.

5. SAUGEYE HUNTER

SAUGEYE HUNTER CANT GO FISHING ENOUGH!

The Bass Pro Bait Shop At Indian Lake On The West Side, Not Far From The Lakeview State Ramp.also, The Bait Shop At The Spillway At Cj Brown. Both Places Have A Good Selection!!!

6. Gandar mountain in Huber Heights has a good selection

7. That's great news. Maybe I can have you do all my bass pro shops shopping since you're in school there then bring it up next time you hit Troy...lol. I could really spend hours at the Gander Mtn in Huber. I like Dick's SG in Springboro too but the one in Huber has almost no fishing dept.