close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Very Funny

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by "J", Jun 24, 2004.

1. "J"

"J"

Well went to Berlin with the kids last night and fished until 9 and then headed for the ramp on Bonner Rd. Got to the ramp and there was a boat blocking the double ramp, well I thought to myself well here we go again some clown being an idiot and blocking the ramp, well pulled up and my son was holding the boat while I went to get the truck and what do I see but a guy standing in the water up to his chest in the water and he is standing on the roof of a Ford Ranger!!! Man what a sight, well from what I gather he put the truck in park, got out and it slipped out and backed down the ramp untill it couldn't back any more, when I saw it the dome light was still on in about 10 feet of water, well a guy in a Chevy 4x4 pulled the truck trailer and boat out of the water and out to the parking lot, man what a sight, and the funniest thing when they got it out there was a bluegill swimming in the cab!!! needless to say the kids and I got a pretty good laugh on that one, and I told them that it is a lesson to always use the emergency brake. Always learn from others mistakes. :D

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Is it legal to harvest bluegill in this manner ? :D
    great story
    EH

3. Thats a good one! Yet another case of a Chevy bailing out a ford when it gets in trouble. :rolleyes: :D :D :D

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

BAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's great LaDo :D