close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Very eerie post

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Apr 7, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

cool read. My cousin was in Kiev when the reactor exploded.

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

This is very much worth the read. I highly recommend it. Somehow missed it the 1st time around.
    Notice the original thread date ! :D

- Jim

4. I handled a funeral service for a Ukranian man that was one of the first sent to clean up what could not be cleaned. The army came through his company and took all men that were from that area and sent them in to clean with out any protective gear. He was 34 when he died of tumors and cancer that had tore through his body.
    Out side of Columbus there is a growing amount of Ukranians that came over from there. They told me that when this happened leaflets were dropped down from the sky that told them not to eat or drink anything from their gardens and animals. They could not use their wells either. I asked what they did and they said "what could we do but eat and drink what we were told not to eat and drink". The goverment would not supply them with any food or water and did not allow them to leave the area.
    The photos now give sight to what I had been told. Sad feelings for all of these unfortunate people.

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

That's a fantastic read. good stuff.

6. catking

catking Banned

Glad this was brought back up. Very interesting...... CATKING :)

7. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I read this more than a year ago. It's really disturbing to know what can happen with a nuclear accident of this magnitude.

8. when I clicked on the link it was talking about elections being backed by moscow. I'm missing all the nuclular stuff :confused: :confused: