Very bad forecast

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Big Joshy, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Well if this new forecast comes true. Our fragile ice will be destroyed completely by mid week. they are calling for a near record high around 60 on tuesday with rain and continued warmth after that. I got out as much as I could but it still wasn't near enough. I think next year Im planning a trip to the extreme north. Heck maybe this year! Let the winter blaaaas begin.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

not looking good at all.i do kinda feel for you ice guys that this may be short season if the pattern continues till march.but i have to confess,i can't wait till spring:p ;)
    doesn't look good for more fishable ice inthe next few weeks.after that,odds are not in favor of a prolonged deep freeze.

3. BOO!!! ah well tks for the forecast. Time to get the boat ready :)

Longspur

4. Yea i watched the Weather Channel this Saturday morning, and all i can say, is if you wanna go ice fishing , You better go this weekend.

5. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Heck, I just winterized it less than 4 weeks ago! Oh well, such is Ohio weather!

6. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

awwwwwwwww man I was hopin for some cold to lock erie up!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr glad were gettin on la su an

7. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

its not good but it doesnt look like a season-ender up this way.

8. ggrem

ggrem OGF Member

I am ready to get back in the boat !!!!!!!!!!!

9. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

groundhog said 6 more weeks of ice fishing ;)

10. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Hardwaterfan,
    That's the spirit, optimist all the way till the end.....I like that..:p