Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://flightsimx.cyclops.amnesia.com.au/index.html

there's a secret to throwing this plane - my best is 113.713m and ranked at 19,055 globally........

See if you can beat that! I've been playing this stupid game now for about 2 hours. I don't know how I broke away to post this. I may need help by the time this day is over..........hope boss stays out all day. HAHA!!!!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I like the first one best...well at least i could throw it more than 2 meters. lol

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No........ceiling fan has nothing to do with it. Just click on the plane, put it in the top left corner of the room - then move your mouse BACKWARDS out of the screen........then go down/around to the other side near the window - and bring it back on right where the gray fades into white........

soon as your cursor moves onto the screen - the plane will take off. I don't know if I found a cheat or what, but my highest was 114.65 and ranked 8,630 globally!!!!

Course I've been playing this stupid game all day too.............hahah.

·
click...click...click
1,508 Posts
well this game here-kittencannon is perhaps the most addicting game i have ever played...my all time high score was 2312 ft. so...

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I got 113.404 with a rank of 20716 globally, going to play kittens now!!

·
Lumberjack
1,526 Posts
After playing for 1/2 hour, best score was 114.734m, ranking 3223. Once I figured out how to do it got several over 110m. It is all about positioning.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts